This Registration Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of
Internet Service Registry, Inc., to register a domain name on the Internet.
To complete the registration process, you must read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this
Agreement, the accompanying fee schedule and dispute policy, and any rules or policies that are or may be
published by Internet Service Registry, Inc..
This Agreement will become effective when accepted. You acknowledge that Internet Service Registry, Inc.
may modify this Agreement if necessary to comply with the Registrars Agreement, or for any other business purpose.
- In consideration for the domain name registration services provided
by Internet Service Registry, Inc., you shall pay all applicable initial registration
fees and renewal fees. You will be notified when renewal fees are
due, and it shall be your responsibility to ensure that such fees are
paid. Should these fees go unpaid by the time specified in the
renewal notice, your registration will be cancelled.
- You agree that Internet Service Registry, Inc. shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to
any such cancellation, and that Internet Service Registry, Inc. may cancel or
reassign the domain name in the event of delinquency.
- Dispute Policy
- In applying for a domain name, you warrant that the registration is
not made in bad faith and that the name does not conflict with
another domain name. You agree to be bound by the current Domain Name Dispute Policy ("Dispute Policy")
which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The Dispute Policy can be found at: http://serviceregistry.com/dispute.html
- Any disputes regarding the right to use your domain name will be subject to the
- Internet Service Registry, Inc. may modify the Dispute Policy in its
sole discretion at any time.
- Your continued registration of your
domain name after modification to the Dispute Policy becomes
effective constitutes your acceptance of those modifications.
- If you
do not agree to such a modification, you may request that your
domain name be deleted.
- You agree that you will be subject to the provisions specified in the
Dispute Policy in effect at the time your domain name is challenged
by a third party.
- You also agree that in the event a domain name
dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify, defend and
hold Internet Service Registry, Inc. harmless.
- Use of Your Information
- As part of the registration process, you are required to provide
certain information and to update this information to keep it current,
complete and accurate. This information includes:
- your full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax
number if available;
- the name of an authorized person for contact purposes in the case of a registrant that is an organization,
association, or corporation;
- the IP addresses of the primary nameserver and any secondary nameservers for the domain name;
- the corresponding names of those nameservers;
- the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and
fax number if available of the technical contact for the domain name;
- the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice
telephone number, and fax number if available of the administrative contact for the domain name;
- the name, postal address, e-mail
address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the zone contact for the domain name; and
- any remark concerning
the registered domain name that should appear in the WHOIS data.
You acknowledge that providing inaccurate information or failing to
update information promptly will constitute a material breach of this
Agreement and will be a basis for cancellation of your domain name.
If you license use of a domain name to a third party, you remain
responsible for providing your own full contact information and for
providing and updating accurate technical, administrative, and zone
You acknowledge that we will make some of the
information that you provide during the registration process publicly
available as required by ICANN.
- Additionally, you acknowledge that
ICANN may impose guidelines, limits and/or requirements that relate
to the amount and type of information that we may or
must make available to the public or to private entities.
ServiceRegistry.com will not otherwise disclose your information to any
third party unless it is required to maintain your domain name. You
may request a copy of your information in our's possession to review, modify or update such
- Use Policies
- Our company reserves the right to suspend or cancel your
domain name in the event that you use the domain name to send
unsolicited commercial advertisements in contradiction to either
applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the
Internet, or if you use your domain name in connection with unlawful
- Agents and Licenses
You agree that, if your domain name is registered on your behalf by
anyone acting as your agent (e.g., an Internet Service Provider,
employee, etc.), you are nonetheless bound as a principal by all
terms and conditions provided herein, including the Dispute Policy.
You agree that if you license the use of your domain name to a third
party, you remain the domain name holder, and remain responsible
for all obligations under this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability
- YOU AGREE THAT INTERNET SERVICE REGISTRY, INC. d/b/a SERVICEREGISTRY.COM WILL
NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO:
- ANY LOSS OF REGISTRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME,
- THE USE OF YOUR DOMAIN NAME,
- ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO SERVICEREGISTRY.COM'S REGISTRATION SYSTEM;
- THE NON-DELIVERY OR MISDELIVERY OF DATA BETWEEN YOU AND SERVICEREGISTRY.COM;
- EVENTS BEYOND SERVICEREGISTRY.COM's CONTROL;
- THE PROCESSING OF THIS APPLICATION;
- THE PROCESSING OF ANY MODIFICATION TO THE RECORD ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR DOMAIN NAME,
- THE FAILURE OF YOU OR YOUR AGENT TO PAY ANY FEES HEREUNDER; OR
- THE APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY.
- FURTHER, SERVICEREGISTRY.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SERVICEREGISTRY.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SERVICEREGISTRY.COM'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL
AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SERVICEREGISTRY.COM FOR REGISTRATION OF YOUR DOMAIN NAME DURING THE PRIOR 3 YEARS. TO THE
EXTENT APPLICABLE STATE DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OUR
LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Internet Service Registry, Inc. and any applicable domain name registry,
including Network Solutions, Inc., and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of them, for any loss, damages or
costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand related to your domain name or the
use thereof. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required under the Dispute Policy.
- Representations and Warranties
- You represent and warrant that all information provided by you in
connection with your registration is complete and accurate. Internet Service Registry, Inc. makes no representation or warranties of any kind
in connection with this Agreement. Internet Service Registry, Inc. does not represent or warrant that registration of your domain name will
immunize you from challenges to your domain name.
- Breach and Revocation
- Any breach by you of this Agreement or the Dispute Policy must be
remedied by you within 30 days of notice by Internet Service Registry, Inc.. If you fail to cure the breach, we may revoke your
registration of the domain name.
- You also agree that Internet Service Registry, Inc. shall have the right in its sole
discretion to revoke, suspend, transfer or otherwise modify a domain name registration upon seven (7) calendar days prior written notice,
or at such time as we receives a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or
arbitration award, re-querying the revocation, suspension, transfer or modification of the domain name registration.
- Governing Law
- This Agreement and all rights hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- Any action relating to this Agreement
or to your use of the Internet Service Registry, Inc. site shall be brought exclusively in the courts of New Jersey in the USA.
- This Agreement, the fee schedule and the Dispute
Policy, together with all amendments or modifications to any of them, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between
you and Internet Service Registry, Inc., and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the
- The failure of Internet Service Registry, Inc. to require your performance
of any provision hereof shall not affect the right to require such performance thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of
a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
- In the event that any provision of this
Agreement is deemed unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement.
- Internet Service Registry, Inc. may amend or replace such provision with one that
is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of
Internet Service Registry, Inc. as reflected in the original provision.
- No provision of this Agreement, including the
Internet Service Registry, Inc. fee schedule and the Dispute Policy, may be amended or modified by
you except by means of a written document signed by Internet Service Registry, Inc..