Our company is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience that you can get anywhere.
Internet Service Registry sites will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally this information is requested when registering for a
site or when requesting a particular service.
When possible, our sites will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
When visiting our site and requesting a new domain name registration, you are required to provide information described below:
- the name you are registering|
- your name and postal address or those of the person for whom you are registering the name
- the name, postal address, e-mail address, voice and (if available) fax telephone numbers for the
technical, administrative, billing, and zone contacts for the domain name
Once the domain name has been registered, your registration agreement requires you to correct and update this data.
If you submit a question about our service, you will be asked to provide your name, telephone number, and email address.
The information you provide when registering a domain name is required to allow the Internet to associate the domain name with your computer.
- to allow us to properly handle your account (including notifying you at renewal time)|
- to permit others operating or using the Internet to easily contact you to resolve issues that arise in
connection with the domain name
We will provide information you submit in registering a domain name or updating related information to:
- our own employees and consultants|
- to the administrator of the registry for the top-level domain in which you are registering
- to operators and users of the Internet making Whois queries concerning your domain name
- to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) (which provides technical
coordination for the Internet
- to escrow agents and auditors
- WHOIS service providers
- replacement registrars that ICANN may designate
Internet Service Registry sites use your Personal Information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products.
We are do not giving and/or selling your Personal Information to our affiliates or any other companies.
Internet Service Registry sites may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Internet Service Registry, Inc. or the site|
- protect and defend the rights or property of Internet Service Registry, Inc. or the site or the users of
other Web sites sponsored by our company
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Internet Service Registry,
sponsored companies, the site or the public
If at any time you believe that an Internet Service Registry site has not adhered to these principles, please notify
us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.