MAIL FORWARDING SERVICE
Q & A
I do not have a domain name, but I like to have an email as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have the domain name, but I don't have a website. Can I have an email as email@example.com?
- Yes, we can transfer your domain name to our DNS server and you can have any email name attached
to your domain name. This can be forwarded to the email which you have already from your ISP
or from any other sources.
- I do not have a domain name. Can I have an email address?
- Yes, you can have a new email address. But in this case the email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org
(if available) or email@example.com where
"xxx" is the number of the other individuals with the same name. This email address can be forwarded to any
email address of your choice.
Is this possible?
If I'll order domain name, do I will be able to access email from my computer?
- In your situation you have to establish a domain name - "lastname.com".
If this domain name is available, then you can have your email address as
firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is unavailable, then we will do everything possible to register
your domain name under a different extension. We believe you will be satisfied. We can register domain
names in 24 countries.
Is this service expensive?
- Yes. You can access your mail from any computer
- Address may be as: email@example.com net or org.
- You can have up to 4 email addresses.
- The average price for this service is from $60.00 to $130.00 / Year. Our price is only $25.00 / Year
To order click HERE